I Live In Korea

My name is Ben Gwynne. I USED to teach English in Incheon, South Korea. Here's some photos, stories, videos, etc.

Random stuff from Saturday...

Day started off seeing the Samsung Thunders (I didn't know you could throw an 's' at the end of thunder) against the Incheon Elephants (formerly known as the BLACKSLAMERS until this year...yeah, they spelled "slammers" wrong). First, I want to say we arrived at half time and there was nobody checking tickets so we didn't have to pay to go in which is pretty ridiculous. Next, there was no heat in the place and it was pretty chilly. Anyway, here's a clip of the game winning basket, the Elephants (my team) were down one point with not much time left on the clock, here's what went down.



Nice play!

Then we headed to some bar for drinks and to play darts. A fire show started randomly and check out what happened. This bar would be shut down in 2 seconds if this happened in America. Unbelievable.



Next we bounced around to a few more places and we noticed two clubs with the word "Harlem" in their title. I guess putting "Harlem" in the name of your club is instant credibility if you're trying to establish a hip hop theme.




Then we carried on until the wee hours of the morning as usual. Fun night.

0 comments: