I Live In Korea

My name is Ben Gwynne. I USED to teach English in Incheon, South Korea. Here's some photos, stories, videos, etc.

Aug 21, 2011

Koreans Dancing

I wish I could tell you there was a rational explanation for this video, but, it's just Korean silliness. These videos were all taken on the same day, within a few hours of each other, within about 10 yards of each other. Just an average day of walking around a busy park in Seoul, and people doing weird things for no reason and having not a care in the world about those watching them. Obviously, it's better with the sound on.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, so weird.

Unknown said...

안녕하세요. 한국 좋아하세요?

BUNDAPOKER.COM AGEN TEXAS POKER DAN DOMINO ONLINE INDONESIA TERPERCAYA said...

nice post...

Anonymous said...

nice blog. I am very happy to visit.

tryingtothinkpositive97.blogspot.com

kaleb said...

korean waves

Baguspedia
Baguspedia
Baguspedia
Baguspedia
Baguspedia

kenosis said...

cool dance

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Wishes for Family Awesome post. Keep such posts going

FAST LOAN OFFER whats-App +918929509036 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.