I Live In Korea

My name is Ben Gwynne. I USED to teach English in Incheon, South Korea. Here's some photos, stories, videos, etc.

Nov 29, 2009

Love My Life....

Just some pictures from a night this weekend......

Weekend started at a Hotel which is decked out in Christmas decorations...


Next we had an all you can eat/drink buffet which was delicious, and cost $30. Very nice roast which was a good supplement for Thanksgiving...


Played one spin of roulette and won. The win paid for the dinner. We were in a good mood from the win/good meal so we decided to ball it up a little bit and smoke some Cuban cigars...


Continuing with this theme, it was time for some champagne at this cool bar...


Time for our weekly hookah. Sangria was delicious too..


The night started at 6pm and we got back at 9:15am after a marathon session of noraebang (karaoke)... Here's my breakfast, fried chicken. I look like a mess, but what do you expect considering the long, debaucherous night...


Life...is good.

0 comments: