I Live In Korea

My name is Ben Gwynne. I USED to teach English in Incheon, South Korea. Here's some photos, stories, videos, etc.

I love amusement parks. I had a random day off in the fall and one this past week, and I used those days to check out the two biggest amusement parks in South Korea: Lotte World and Everland. Here’s part one covering Everland...


Everland is a bit of a ways from Seoul, but it’s the best amusement park in Korea. My favorite things about Everland…

1. Nice Zoo. I really, really like animals. Although I experience some cognitive dissonance about seeing them in a caged state, I still enjoy going to a zoo and watching them in person. I watched the monkeys for about an hour that day, maybe more...







2. Halloween theme. I also really like Halloween, and I know it’s not very popular outside of the US, so seeing the amusement park decorated with all Halloween stuff was cool.





3. NYC themed section. Only being away for a month, this was a nice way for me to experience some memories. There was a whole section dedicated to NY. Hot dog stands, traffic lights, parking meters, etc.



Not as many good pictures from Everland, but it was pretty fun and worth the trip…








1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.