I Live In Korea

My name is Ben Gwynne. I USED to teach English in Incheon, South Korea. Here's some photos, stories, videos, etc.

The Boryeong Mud Festival is an annual event which takes place in a city called……Boryeong, which is located on the beach. The festival has been going on since 1998, it’s about 9 days long, and attracts about 2 million visitors each year.

To summarize it quickly, it’s basically a non-stop **** show that involves people getting as muddy as possible and participating in various games/activities. All while being on the beach, wearing bathing suits, drinking, and being around various types of performances. A recipe for fun.

Here’s some pictures and videos, check it out….











My roommates on the trip. Good people.




Trust me, I wasn’t the only person who probably looked like a creep with a camera. Hordes of media, professional and amateur photographers were there. I didn’t mind people taking pictures of Ben Teacher Avatar, so everyone is fair game. Especially that one in the black, you know you saw who I’m talking about in the video.

Mud festival was pretty damn awesome and I highly recommend anyone in Korea at the time goes.

7 comments:

Maggie said...

i think it's funny that you'll sensor the word "shit" in this entry while the one right below it is full of penises.

Ben Gwynne said...

Two replies...

1. I didn't SAY anything in my previous post, just a bunch of pictures, so I can't be faulted for graphic content

2. Perhaps I wasn't saying sh** show. Maybe I was going to say another 4 letter word

Maggie said...

just realized my terrible misspelling of the word censor. yikes.

Anonymous said...

Stop whining Maggie, you dont like it? go to disney.com

Ben Gwynne said...

yea you tell her!

Maggie said...

i checked out this disney.com, and there just weren't enough penises.

Anonymous said...

if that was a joke, it was a bad one...