I Live In Korea

My name is Ben Gwynne. I USED to teach English in Incheon, South Korea. Here's some photos, stories, videos, etc.

I think my biggest regret about Korea is not taking pictures of all the ridiculous t-shirts I've seen. A day walking around Seoul doesn't go by where I don't see absolutely absurd t-shirts. I see 9 year old girls wearing shirts which say "I like it dirty" and there's a picture of a martini glass on the back of the shirt. They have no idea what the shirt says or means. Then, there's the one's that have horrific spelling ("Boston, Massachubatts"...easily the most popular shirt in Korea), the strange verbiage ("Justifiable Traditional Sports Casual" or "Trendy Modern Casual Style"), and finally ones with random curses ("You ain't a cowboy, you ain't shit!"). I don't know who makes these shirts and why the hell people buy them, but they do, and I finally decided to take pictures when I could....

Boston, MassachuBATTS......................................... Boston FELTICS?



Just random seeing a Shawn Kemp Jersey....Other jersey says "Nuccess".If you don't know, should say "Nuggets"



I clue about the hamburger shirt...other one says "Take This Job and SHOVE IT!"
On the front was a big pic of an eagle


This is just a VERY wordy shirt................ Great line from a classic rap song


There is no opium here, or ANYWHERE
in Korea for that matter. So I don't get it



Pictures from Ocean World. One isn't funny, just ridiculous seeing a ride with a 3 hour and 40 minute wait. Everything at Ocean World is "extreme" even the place for missing children.



Pretty sure it's supposed to say "College." Unless they were showing off collages. Lastly, there's Zazz, one of my favorite genres of music


Funny pictures and signs round one
Funny pictures and signs round two
Funny pictures and signs round three

12 comments:

expatkerri said...

love the "extreme missing children" sign. so so very odd...... but that's why we love it.

Beer T Shirts said...

Hello,
This is very useful post and i like this post too much ..

Ben Gwynne said...

Thanks beer shirts!

Buy Funny T Shirts said...

Your collection of tshirts is awesome. Here you can buy some more funny shirts.

funny t shirts designs said...

You may post on the customer service for the blog. You could advertise it's tremendous. Your blog advice might expand your readers.

funny t shirts designs

Unknown said...

These are one of the cool designs for the lovers of
funny tee shirts. Keep sharing your ideas for it.

Unknown said...

wow,it looks very cool.I also like t he funny t shirt.

Unknown said...

This blog is fully fabulous in all aspects.

cheap polo shirts

Sage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
costlules said...

I have seen the coffee one just lately and saved it. It's ace. My favourite though is one saying 'I am a girl with the vocabulary of a well educated sailor'. Find it irresistible! x




http://clutchtees.com/

Unknown said...

Looks cool to see funny t shirts. Awesome!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.